We are immediately seeking a Senior Mobile Applications Architect to lead the charge on several exciting projects/ initiatives that span across various functions and industries. Candidate will join a fast-paced environment to deliver enterprise-class software to diverse range of blue-chip clients.
About the Role
As a Senior Mobile Applications Architect, you will be involved in the definition, design, development, and deployment of mobile solutions for world-class brands. You will also be involved with the integration of on-device solutions with enterprise services (such as content management, analytics, and authentication and profile stores). You will collaborate with cross-functional project teams to produce award-winning user experiences and ensure seamless connectivity across mobile, tablet, and other channels.
As an integral part of the development team, you will also help drive the ongoing evolution of our enterprise mobility solutions and emerging technologies through mentorship and training of your peers. This role will be part of a larger team that works with all major mobile platforms.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with architecture, design, development, for mobile applications
- Must have a minimum of one year experience writing applications for iOS and/or Android devices (and be flexible to learning/working across both platforms)
- Ability to provide technical guidance and mentor to junior mobile development team
- Experience with enterprise architecture and implementation (web services, databases, security), on platforms and technologies
- A passion for all mobile device technologies
- Experience throughout the mobile lifecycle: application development (application structure; device and operating system API’s; debugging; performance; security), deployment
- Familiarity with cross-platform solutions (HTML, PhoneGap, Appcelerator etc.)
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Proven experience delivering Android or iOS applications
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Ability to build and refine internal and external mobile architectures and frameworks
- Solid Objective C skills or experience with Java and the Android SDK
- Familiar with UI design within the mobile environment
- Must be able to provide examples of applications in the App Store or provide sample code and/or UI examples of applications that are not public
For more information, or to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com